Shiv Khera is an author, business consultant, social activist and a successful entrepreneur. He has started his career as a franchise operator and a life insurance agent, according to him attending a programme by Dr. Norman Vincent changed his life and lead to becoming a motivational speaker.
Shiv Khera has written more than 15 books; including international bestseller ‘you can win’. His book received worldwide recognition and has sold over 3 million copies in 19 different languages.
He launched a movement against caste-based reservation in India and founded an organization called “Country first foundation” whose mission is “to ensure freedom through education and justice”
Here are some of the most famous and Inspiring Quotes from Shiv Khera–
- Good leaders look to create more leaders, bad leaders look to create followers.
- Whenever a person says I cannot do it; he is either saying –I don’t know how to do it or I don’t want to do it.
- If we are not a part of the solution; then we are the problem.
- Winners see the Gain, looser see the pain.
- If you think you can – you can; if you think you cannot – you cannot; either way, you are right.
- Winners don’t do different things, they do things differently.
- It is never the inactivity of the rascals that destroys the society, but the inactivity of the good people
- People don’t care how much you know, they want to know how much you care.
- A person with a positive attitude is like fruit for all season.
- An uneducated thief can steal goods from a train, but an educated one can steal the entire train.
- We have to compete for knowledge, not for the grades.
- Motivation is like fire; unless you keep adding fuel to it, it dies. Your fuel is your belief in your values.
- Under challenging conditions – some people break down, some breaks records.
- Looking for positives does not means overlooking faults, being positive thinker does not mean one has to agree with everything, it only means a person is a solution focused.
- A person’s character is not only judged by the company they keep; but, also by the company they avoid.
- My first objective is to invest, if I have anything spare, then I spend.
- Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success.
- Have a vision, it is the ability to see the invisible. If you can see the invisible you can achieve the impossible.
- There are good leaders who actively guide and bad leaders who actively misguide. Hence, leadership is about persuasion, presentation, and people skills.
- People who wish to go into the future should have two skills to succeed – the ability to deal with people and the ability to sell.
- The lack of a degree is actually an advantage. If you are an engineer or a doctor, there is only one job you can do. But if you don’t have a degree, you can do anything.